Sunday 2 January 2011

OOooh 2011!



Deciding where to spend New Years Eve in London can be a daunting task, knowing that some of the most extraordinary fireworks will be taking place



But since I stood for 6 hours outside in the freezing cold last year waiting for the fireworks I took the more luxurious option this year.. 



 While it is tempting to wander the amazing closed streets of the west end..


A new years gathering at  Roland Emmerich's amazing home in Knightsbridge was a bit more appealing this year..



Some of my favourite pieces from around his home






I am wearing a rather odd outfit for the eve I know.... My great grandmothers beaver collar, ripped jeans, suspenders and a Zara argil sweater.


But some of the other guests were much more appropriately dressed for such a lavish gathering. The darling beauty in the red heels being my personal fave of the night.. 

My other favourite of the night the Prada A/W 10/11 collection turquoise court shoes worn by one of the guests. I was in such awww of the shoes I forgot to get a pic but I did find a great rundown on them on SHOWstudio check it out on the following link 
http://showstudio.com/project/objectfetish/shoes_socks



No comments:

Post a Comment